Vacancy: Affiliate Marketer at GOOSE VPN
Are you the experienced Affiliate Marketer who helps an international start-up to grow further? Then make sure to read on! At GOOSE VPN we are looking for an Affiliate Marketer who reinforces our team in Dordrecht.
The most fun international start-up? You definitely want to know more about that.
Our mission is being able to use the internet in a safe and unlimited way for everyone. GOOSE VPN enables users to publicly make use of Wi-Fi in a safe way without having to worry. We also make sure that everyone has access to all websites around the world and GOOSE VPN makes personal data safe on every device.
With our customers we are known for:
• Fast servers
• Unique user experience
• 100% log free
• Possible to use on an unlimited number of devices
How does your new position as an Affiliate Marketer looks like?
• Translate the marketing year plan into a detailed campaign planning, broken down per customer segments, partners and/or categories as well as the most appropriate medium.
• Work closely together with the creative department to develop and provide input for all affiliate marketing campaigns in accordance with the company style, concepts and mail plans.
• Helping with defining and implementing our global affiliate strategy.
• Manage all affiliate marketing KPI’s and take appropriate activities to constantly improve.
• Developing marketing plans to support channel growth and launching affiliate promotions which meet the KPI’s.
• Timely execution of campaigns on time and budget and managing the campaign process from start to end with key stakeholders.
• Day-to-day management of the Affiliate Network. Developing relationships with both current and new partners.
• The ideal candidate for the Affiliate Marketing Specialist role will have some experience in managing affiliates and partnerships; either at a network, an agency or client side and has experience with other digital marketing channels (e.g., PPC, SEO, Display).
• Higher vocational degree with a background in Online Marketing, International Business and/or Commercial Economics.
• 1 – 4 years of relevant experience in Affiliate & Partnership marketing.
• Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate.
• Expert knowledge of tools such as: Affiliate platforms, web analytic tools, tag manager tooling, attribution modelling tool, etc.
• Customer Focus; dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Innovation Management; has good judgement about which creative ideas and suggestions will work.
• Project and Process Management.
• Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills such as: Dutch, German and/or French, would be a distinct advantage.
What do we offer you?
You are going to work at a great and fun international start-up, which currently exists of 18 employees who are working hard to improve and expand. You colleagues are enthusiastic, innovative, progressive and highly value customer satisfaction. Our motto is: “A new fan everyday”.
Next to working on our mission, you will also get:
• A workspace in the nicest and most fun office in Dordrecht.
• The opportunity to work with fun and progressive colleagues, who will get the best out of themselves and each other.
• Nice and informal working atmosphere.
• A competitive salary.
Want to work at the best international start-up?
Are you becoming our newest Affiliate Marketer who will rise with us to new heights? And are you that person that contributes to the further international growth? Then we would like to get in touch with you! Do you have questions about this position? Contact us through email@example.com